Friday, December 31, 2010

New Year's Resolutions for 2011

1. I resolve to continue this blog on health reform and health innovation matters, but to be more full of pith about it.

2. I resolve to increase my SEO (Search Engine Optimization for those of you who are IT impaired).

3. I resolve to more fair-minded, to present both sides of the partisan divide, but not to be a wimp about it by showing where where I stand.

4. I resolve to warn readers the next four years will be a time of unprecedented health cost rises from $2.7 billion of GDP in 2010 to $3.6 billion of GDP by 2014. This will be huge issue in the 2012 elections.

5. I resolve to publish my new book, Good Intentions: A Health Reform Handbook,, which will detail the consequences of Obamacare, in 2011.

6. I resolve to help physicians became a more central part of the health care debate which will reach white heat intensity in 2011 and 2012 leading up to the Presidential election.

7. I resolve to be non-political in my writings, which borders on the ridiculous because as George Orwell said, “All writing is political.”

8. I resolve to make no personal resolutions about bad habits, because at my age I know these habits are too deeply ingrained to change.

9. I resolve to give more praise to those I love.

10. I resolve to reread volumes I and II of Life’s Little Instruction Book, which contain 1028 suggestions, observations, and remainders on how to live a happy and rewarding life. When opportunity knocks, I will invite it to stay for dinner.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

This is more than an awesome blog, it's a contribution to the field of study on so many levels. Thanks for posting it.
mobile apps development companies in Pakistan | mobile apps development companies